Do it for you!
Initiatives is a comprehensive self-development course that promotes interpersonal growth and self-confidence.
- Initiatives combines counseling and education with lots of opportunities for you to practice and apply what you learn.
- Modules include assertiveness, communication skills, problem-solving and decision-making, interpersonal relationships, self-esteem building, making healthy choices and managing stressors.
- The course runs four half-days a week for 10 weeks.
If you’ve completed the Initiatives Program, Embracing Change will help you continue to enhance and maintain the skills you learned.
- This ongoing group provides a supportive environment where you can practice effective coping skills for day-to-day situations.
- The group will also help you maintain motivation, positive attitude and connection with others.
- There are two 3-hour sessions per month (every other week for 24 sessions a year).