In support of your journey…
Elements Support Groups provide a safe place for you to share your thoughts and feelings about personal issues and feel supported. Skilled and experienced facilitators lead all support groups.
Mental Health Support Group (weekly drop-in)
These ongoing groups provide a supportive atmosphere where you can connect with peers to share concerns and explore issues that have meaning for you.
- Members of the group help each other to identify strengths and ways of coping.
- In addition to peer support, participants learn skills for healthy relationships, effective problem-solving, self-confidence, all of which can put an end to the isolation that often results from their mental illness.
- The facilitator is there to guide the process and provide encouragement and resources when needed.
- The group meets weekly for 2.5-hour sessions.
Reach for Recovery (weekly drop-in)
If you’re struggling with addiction and mental health concerns, Reach for Recovery Support Group offers a safe setting to discuss concerns, explore issues and strategies to prevent relapse and help you keep on track to be sober and drug-free.
- Elements’ staff facilitators also provide learning and discussion topics related to addictions and recovery, such as relapse prevention, self-care in sobriety, and exploring post-acute withdrawal syndrome (PAWS).
- This is an ongoing group that meets one day a week for 1.5-hour sessions.